Best Air Cooler in India Reviews
If you are thinking to purchase a new air cooler and if you are confused about selecting the best air cooler in India, then this blog will surely help you to select the right cooler as per your requirement.
So, I have done thorough research and then compiled the list of Top 10 air coolers in India under 10000.
Besides, this I have also compiled a buying guide that can help you to select the right air cooler.
So, let us have a look at the products in the paragraph to follow:
Top 10 List of Best Air Cooler in India
1. Crompton Greaves Ozone Air Cooler Review
If you are looking for the best air cooler in India, then this cooler from Crompton Greaves is potentially one of the best that you can get.
It comes with a very compact design and it can easily cool a room of 550 sq ft.
It also features an auto rotate functions that can supply cool air all around.
- This model is quite easy to use
- It has very efficient movement of the wheels
- Quite energy efficient
- A drain plug is not present in this air cooler and thus adding a lot to the manual work.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Effective Cooling Pads
- Large water tank Capacity
- Ideal for large room size
- Less Power Consumption
- Good air delivery and air throw speed
- No need to fill water frequently.
2. Kenstar 15 Litre Glam 15R Personal Cooler Review
This is a tower cooler from kenstar which consist of 15-liter and it occupies a very little space.
It is quite portable in size and it features a very elegant design.
This air cooler can easily serve a room of area 200 sqft. And it also has lower power consumption about 100W.
It also features a remote control that very much simplifies the cooling process.
- This model comes with a mosquito net filter.
- It comes with an ice rack such that you can enjoy the cold breeze.
- It features castor wheels.
- This is a bit noisy product.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for a small room size
- Portable in Size
- Ice option available
- Remote Control Available
- Less power Consumption
- Sleek Design
- Easy water level indicator
3. Bajaj PCF 25 DLX Air Cooler Review
It comes with a compact design that is quite ideal for a room of average size. It also has a highly mechanized air flow system that is suitable for all types of coastal regions and climates.
This model from Bajaj brand also comes with a highly mechanized air flow system which works fine in all types of coastal regions.
The best part of this air cooler is that it is quite compatible with an inverter and it doesn’t cause any kind of overload
- It offers great value for money
- It is quite portable
- The fan and motor are built using steady material
- You may face the problem of water leakage after a few months of usage
Major Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for all type of climates.
- Caster Wheels
- Four Way air deflection
- Easily Removable pads
- 3 ways speed control
- Sleek and unique design
- 3 side cooling pads
4. Havells Freddo i 70-Liter Cooler Review
It is unarguably the best air cooler under 10000 that you can purchase. This model from Havells consists of a large water tank that has a capacity of 70 liters.
It also has a humidity control function that helps you to get efficient cooling even in a hot or humid day.
With this air cooler, you would also get a fully functional remote control through which you can easily control the functionality.
- It comes with a very impressive design.
- This model features castor wheels
- It offers very smart cooling
- This model has an inconvenient water inlet.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Effective for big room size
- Collapsible Louvers
- Remote available
- Strong air delivery
- 3-Side Dust Filter Nets
- Washable Dust Filter
- Temperature Display
- Low Noise operation
- Auto Drain Feature
5. Symphony Touch Air Cooler Review
It is one of the best air cooler in India that you can ideally get and it holds a water tank capacity of 80 liters.
This model also features 3-speed control settings which you can adjust according to your needs. It is also quite energy efficient.
- It offers a super impressive air throw.
- This model is equipped with I-pure technology.
- It uses less electronic parts
- It lacks the water indicator sensor.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Large capacity water tank
- 6 removable honeycomb pads
- Double Blower available for powerful air delivery
- 4-side cooling pads
- i-Pure technology
- Attractive Design
6. Cello Multi Cool Desert Air Cooler Review
This air cooler from Cello features a flawless cooling and an impressive air throw.
It has a water tank capacity of 60 liters and it offers a very compact design.
It also comes with a 3-speed setting which you can select based on your requirement.
- This model is quite compatible with an inverter.
- It has very good stability without any kind of vibrations.
- It features plastic body parts which are very complex to operate.
7. Voltas Desert VE D60MH Review
This air cooler from Voltas comes with a water tank capacity of 60 liters which can easily serve 5 people at a time.
It is also very energy efficient and it consumes only 190W. Besides this, it is also quite durable and low maintenance.
- It offers great airflow and cooling.
- It offers great value for money.
- This model is very energy efficient.
- The cooler can be at times a bit noisy.
8. Cello Osum Desert Air Cooler Review
This is another product on our list of the best air coolers in India. It has a very compact design but it is equipped with a lot of features.
This model from Cello has a water tank capacity of 50 liters which is sufficient to cool an area of 700 sq ft. It is also compatible with battery and it consumes 185 W of power.
- The operation of the air cooler is very easy.
- It is equipped with remote
- Honeycomb pads of this air cooler are quite difficult to remove.
9. Castor Misty Cool Air cooler Review
This is an extremely portable cooler that is perfect for the use of 1-2 persons. It has been designed quite elegantly and at the same time and quite affordable as well.
It has a water tank capacity of 22 liters which is capable of providing a cool breeze.
- It is very portable in size and thus it can be placed right next to the bed.
- This model is very energy efficient
- The ice cube box of this air cooler is very small.
10. Symphony Diet 12T Review
This product is last on our list of the best air cooler in India.
It features a 3-speed option and it is also equipped with castor wheels which can help you to move the cooler in any direction quite effortlessly.
It is ergonomically designed and it offers a water tank capacity of 12 liters.
- It is quite easy to operate.
- It is very durable in nature.
- This model is quite portable
- It needs a constant supply of water
Comparison Table - Best Air Cooler in India
Buying Guide 2019- Best Air Coolers in India
Air coolers offer great cooling solutions for the places that are hot. They are quite popular as they are very environmental friendly and they are quite economical to use.
But, the fact is that picking the right air conditioner can be a bit tricky. There are a lot of options available in the market which can make the customers quite confused.
So, we have come up with a buying guide that can help you to select the best selling air cooler tailor-made for your requirement.
Cooling pads can have a great impact on the cooling that an air cooler can provide. They easily absorb the water and they allow the flow of air such that cooling can be provided. So, in general, it is known that the thicker the cooling pad, the better cooling it would provide.
There are a lot of air coolers available in the market these days that comes with different energy efficiency. So, whenever, you purchase a product, you need to make sure that it is energy efficient such that you can save on the electricity bill.
Variable speed cooler is virtually used to control the fan speed. It is always recommended to purchase a cooler that has the option for regulating the speed of the fan. Also, in some of the air coolers, it is seen that they come in three different types of air modes such as normal mode, the natural mode, and sleeping mode.
If you are thinking of purchasing an air cooler, then make sure that you purchase a product that has a large water tank capacity. The fact is that the larger the water tank, the longer the cooler would run.
Air coolers are often divided into two types i.e. an axial fan and a centrifugal fan. The centrifugal fans are quieter but they tend to consume a lot more energy.
On the other hand, axial fan consumes less energy but they are quite noisier.
If you want to have quick access, then purchase an air cooler that comes with a fan. Besides this, you would effortlessly be able to change the fan speed such that you don’t have to go to the cooler to change the setting.
Air Coolers v/s Air Conditioners?
You can look out to purchase an Air cooler instead of an AC as it is available at a very affordable price.
If your budget is low, and if you can’t afford an AC worth 30,000, then you can spend about 8,000 -12,000 INR and perhaps get an Air cooler which can get your job in a right way.
An air cooler is quite energy efficient and it consumes very less energy as compared to an air conditioner and just a little more energy than just a fan.
An air cooler consumes about 180 W of energy which is going to save you a lot of electricity bill in the long run.
Most of the air coolers which are manufactured these days are quite portable and they can easily be moved from one place to another.
Hence, the best part about the air cooler is that they are quite portable.
You don’t need to worry about the installation like air conditioners. Just plug it and enjoy.
Unlike air conditioners, no frequent services required for air coolers. So you can save the heavy monthly expenses on appliances services.
Types of Air Coolers
- Compact Air cooler
The advantage of Compact air cooler is the fact that they are quite portable.
Most of them have wheel present in them which can enable you to position them throughout your business or home such that any given area as per your requirement can be easily cooled.
- Window Air cooler
If you want to cool a particular area or room, then a window air cooler can be great energy –efficient alternative as compared to window air conditioners.
The window air cooler can be installed in quite a hassle-free way and they include all the necessary installation hardware.
Besides this, they can easily be installed in horizontal or vertical windows.
- Industrial Air Cooler
The industrial air cooler is a great way through which you can keep your workshop or warehouse cool.
Besides this, they are quite energy efficient and economical and thus they can keep your workspace comfortable.
Types of Cooling Pads
Cooling of a air cooler is depend on the type of cooling pads. Role of cooling pads is to absorb water and allow air to flow.
If a cooling pad is thick, it will be more efficient.
There are mainly two types of cooling pads :
- Cellulose or honeycomb cooling pads
- Aspen cooling pads
So, above is the list of top 10 best air cooler in India that you can purchase under 10000.
I have compiled these after a lot of research and thus you can purchase any of above-mentioned product as per your requirement.
The best part is that they are less expensive as compared to air conditioners and hence anyone can easily afford it.
So, if you want to add any other products, or having any questions regarding air coolers, do let us in the comment box below Now.