Best Air Fryer in India – The Healthy You In 2018
Different factors need to consider when you are trying to choose the best air fryer in India. In this list below I have jotted down those important factors and have elaborately discussed them. So, you will be able to choose the best air fryer in India without any hassles.
“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.”
Want to know the secret behind 80-85% less oily Food?
Well, you are at the right place!
List of Top 5 Best Air Fryer in India – An Ultimate guide!
1. Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer
Philips has been one of the leading house-ware products manufacturers for a very long time now. The Viva Collection HD9220 is one of the best air fryer in India that you can buy in 2018.
You would wonder why right?
Well, it is loaded with a brilliant set of features and all of them are perfectly capable of providing the user with different kinds of benefits.
The fryer is equipped with Rapid Air Technology which helps you to roast, fry, grill and also bake different kinds of item.
The air fryer is built out of very good elements which keep the exterior of the fryer cool without heating up.
The cooling capacity of this HD9220 fryer is 2.2 liters which is a good option for daily cooking.
It comes with 2 years of manufacturing warranty.
- Has an efficient timer with the indicator and also auto shut down mode.
- The temperature can be easily controlled using the auto temperature knob provided.
- The Power is 1425 watts and the voltage ranges between 220-240 volts.
- It is easy to clean because the interiors can be easily washed in a dishwasher.
- There is no separate chamber to cook two different kinds of food at the same time.
You will not be able to get your hand on a much better air fryer option at such a price.
The Viva Collection HD9220 has all the necessary benefits and settings like Auto temperature, auto shut down, 800gms storage space, Rapid Fryer Technology, and many other such features.
So at this price, it is the best air fryer in India which you must buy in 2018.
2. Kenstar Aster 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer
This particular model of Kenstar is second on my list of top5 best air fryer in India.
It is the perfect choice for your household if you want to live a healthy life and eat completely oil-free food.
The air fryer has any different features like a big fan to ventilate the air inside the fryer, temperature control knob, indicator for the cooked food etc.
The Kenstar air fryer has 3 liters of storage capacity which makes it easier for you to cook in good quantity.
The drying chamber is easily cleanable and it has been attached with a heat-proof handle which helps to hold it.
It comes with 1 year of manufacturing warranty.
- A brilliant storage capacity of 3 liters i.e. 1.2 kgs allows you to cook a lot of food at the same time.
- Made out of good temperature proof materials which prevent the exteriors of the machine from becoming too hot when being used.
- The Oxy Fryer can be used at temperatures between 50°-200° as well.
- The air flow chamber in the machine is designed well which keeps the interiors ventilated.
- The food chamber is not separated which would have otherwise allowed you to cook two different recipes simultaneously.
If you are looking for a budget oriented air fryer then this is the best option for you.
It has almost all the important features which you would be using on a daily basis. The air outlet vent keeps the interiors fresh and ventilated. It includes a 1200mm long cord and consumes 1500 watts.
3.Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer
Pigeon has some amazing houseware products under their name.
Their air fryer is made out of the best quality materials and has been loaded with a lot of features. Therefore, It is one of the budget-friendly best air fryers for Indian cooking that you can get in 2018.
The fryer has a lot of features like Rapid Air Technology, Automatic Temperature Control and so on.
Being a 3.2 liters fryer, it looks much bigger in size than the other fryers present in the market.
It comes with 1 year of manufacturing warranty.
- Has an Auto-switch off which helps to cook food in the right manner.
- Uses Rapid Air Technology for cooking food.
- The power consumption is 1500 watts and the temperature can be controlled within a range of 50-200 degrees with the temperature knob.
- Large food storage tray of 3.2 liters will help you to cook the significant amount of food at once.
- The food tray container might get rusted if you wash it and after few months of usage.
The Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer is the budget-friendly best air fryer in India on this list without any doubt.
The biggest advantage of this fryer is:
Its storage capacity of 3.2 liters which no other fryer provides at such a price.
It is easy to use and loaded with a lot of interesting features.
4. Havells Profile Plus 4L Air Fryer
This Havells air fryer is a great option for those who would want to cook a lot of food together in one go.
The air fryer has a magnificent capacity of 4 liters which is almost 1.8 Kgs. Apart from that, the fryer has some good features which make it more easy to use and convenient to maintain.
Some of the best features include:
Air filtration system, Rapid Air Technology, Auto-Off Functionality etc.
The air fryer also comes with 2 years of warranty.
- Huge storage capacity to cook 4 liters of food at one time which is equal to 1.8 kgs.
- Air filtration system helps the fryer to stay ventilated and hence the interior remains fresh.
- Versatile food grade aluminum and non-stick coated food basket.
- The power consumed by this fryer is 1230 watts.
- The air fryer lock is a bit tricky to understand at the beginning.
- No food separator included in the cooking basket.
As you can understand that the selling point of this air fryer has to be the big storage capacity. The other features which have been included are very useful and help the fryer to perform as well.
Havells has made sure that it’s customers will receive the best service from the air fryer for the premium price they pay.
5. American Micronic 3.5 Litre Air Fryer
The American Micronic air fryer makes it possible for you to cook food without or very less oil all the time.
The machine effectively uses Rapid Hot Air Convention cooking technology which allows it to reach high temperatures. The build quality of the machine is also very premium and it comes with 3.5 liters of storage capacity.
It has other different features like:
Auto shut down, well-designed airflow chambers etc.
- The storage capacity is really beneficial for those who want to cook a big amount of food.
- The ventilation in this fryer is really good and it keeps the interior fresh all the time.
- It can reach a temperature of 50° to 200°. It uses 1500 watts of power.
- Washable food storage tray.
- No food separator included.
- The power cord is a bit on the smaller side.
If you do not mind the exclusion of the food separator then this product is really a good option.
The air fryer can effectively make different kinds of food without any hassles and therefore becomes a favorite choice when it comes to cooking for many people.
The features included are also really useful and makes it more popular among the users.
Top Properties to be Compare Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer Kenstar Aster 1500-Watt Oxy Fryer Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer Havells Profile Plus 4L Air Fryer American Micronic 3.5 Litre Air Fryer
Product Images Capacity 2.2 litres 3 litres 3.2 litres 4 litres 3.5 litres
Wattage 1425 watts 1500 watts 1500 watts 1230 watts 1500 watts
Cooking capability Fry, grill, roast and bake Fry, grill, roast and bake Fry, grill, roast and bake Fry, grill, roast and bake Fry, grill, roast and bake
Item Weight 7 kg 7.23 Kg 6.05 Kg 5.6 kg 6.5 kg
Warranty 2 Years 1 Year 1 Year 2 Years 2 Years
Traditional cooking v/s Air Fryer Cooking
If you are looking to have delicious fried foods, then you would undoubtedly have to buy the best air fryer in India.
Apart from that, they come up with a digital display that would potentially indicate the current cooking temperature as well as the desired cooking temperature.
So, here are some of the differences between Traditional cooking V/s Air Fryer Cooking.
In traditional oil, more oil would be consumed when you compare it will air fryer which uses no or little oil. For the following reason, air fryer would help you to save more.
Foods that are cooked on Air Fryer are quite healthy as compared to the food that is traditionally cooked. If you are looking to cut down on fat, then it is undoubtedly good news for you.
However, the matter of fact is that the foods that are prepared using traditional cooking tend to be tastier and moist.
The food that is cooked in an air fryer is much slower as compared to that of traditional cooking as the oil transfer rate is quite faster in traditional cooking.
While you are doing the traditional cooking, you would have to keep a distance from hot oil or pot such that you can avoid scalding risk as well as fire outbreak.
On the other hand, Air fryers are quite safe to use as the food that is getting prepared is covered with a lid.
With the help of an air fryer, you can cook a wide range of foods such as roasting, baking, grilling, and baking. On the other hand, with traditional cooking, it is not possible to cook some dishes as you won’t be able to pan fry, roast and grill your meal.
“Eat right to avoid jeans tight.”
Why Air Fryer is Necessary for Indian cooking?
An air fryer helps you to cook food without the use of oil or in very less amount. It actually uses superheated air to cook the food.
Want to know the best part?
Air fryers have different other features like Rapid Air Convention technology which helps the user to cook different kinds of food very easily.
These machines are popularly available and are present in the different price range in India.
You might be wondering:
It has been observed that the food output of the air fryer has 80-85% less fat than traditional methods of cooking food.
So it has really become an important machine for many people out there.
What are the benefits of food that is cooked in an Air Fryer?
There are a lot of health benefits associated with Air fryer such as that you would be consuming Low-fat meals and hence the calorie intake would be quite low.
Besides this, it used Hot air circulation to cook the food and hence very little oil is being used while cooking food in an Air Fryer.
Ultimately, you would be getting quite healthier foods with the help of the air fryers, and thus your body won’t be harmed by the unwanted fried foods that are made at home.
What Indian Recipes I can prepare in Air Fryer?
Well, there is a long list of Indian recipes you can prepare in an Air Fryer. Here, I am providing you with some veg and non-veg food list so that you can get an idea of how it can change your traditional cooking method to a healthy cooking method with amazing taste.
- Aloo Samosas
- Spring Rolls
- Cottage Cheese Sticks
- Creamy Corn Cutlets
- Crispy Garlic Potato Fingers
- Masala French Fries
- Mathri (Ajwain/Jeera/Meethi)
- and many more delicious snacks and meals..
- Chicken Fingers
- Chicken Tikki
- Fish Kebab
- Chicken Momos
- Golden Fried Prawns
- Chilli Chicken
- Burger Chicken Tikki
- and lot more like these mouth-watering snacks…
Now, looking for the recipes as well?
Here I am providing you with some amazing recipes.
Looking for some more amazing recipes?
Here is the deal :
You can always comment me below, I will provide you a long list of 100 delicious recipes which you can prepare in an air fryer. But believe me, you can do much more than that with this fantastic product.
What Features To Compare in Best Air Fryer in India?
While choosing the best air fryer in India you have to compare a lot of different features.
Majority of the air fryer has an optimal balance between the features available at this current point.
But there are also many among which differences can be noticed. So, here are some important features to compare if you are looking for the best air fryer in India-
- The storage capacity of the air fryer.
- The temperature range of the machine.
- The inclusion of different features Rapid Air Technology, Auto Shut Down, Auto Temperature Control, Washable food tray etc.
- The price of the machine should be considered and compared to get the best value for money.
A balance between all these features is what makes the best air fryer in India. However, different people have separate choices and thus you must consider what you are looking for in the machine but my advice as a subject matter expert (Home and Kitchen) will surely help you in selecting the best air fryer for Indian cooking.
Also, want to know the cleaning process?
This video will definitely help you in the best cleaning process of an air fryer. Well, It’s pretty simple.
FAQs about Air Fryers
If you still have any questions regarding these products or any other product, please feel free to contact us or comment below now! I will be more than happy to answer your question.