9 Best CCTV Cameras for Home in India – A Detailed Guide 2020 !
CCTV cameras are a very integral part of the home security systems as they provide you with a Hawkeye about the activities that are taking place outside or inside of your home.
They can easily capture important event footage, break-ins and perhaps offers you great comfort while your pets and kids are home alone.
So, today in this blog, we would be covering the best CCTV camera for home in India.
Besides this, we have also added a detailed buying guide that will help you in selecting the best home security surveillance product.
Let us have a look at the products mentioned down below:-
Comparison Table - Top 5 CCTV Cameras for Home
List of Top 9 Best CCTV Cameras for home in India
1. Hikvision DS-2CE1AD0T-IRP 2MP 1080P Full HD Night Vision Outdoor Bullet Camera Review
- Image sensor - 2MP CMOS image sensor, signal system - PAL/NTSC, effective pixels - 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination - 0.01 lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR, shutter time - 1/25(1/30) s to 1/50, 000 s
- Lens - 3.6mm, lens mount - M12, adjustment range - pan - 0 - 360 degree, tilt - 0 - 180 degree, rotation - 0 - 360 degree, day and night - IR cut filter with auto switch, video frame rate - 1080p at 25fps/1080p at 30fps, HD video output - 1 analogue HD output
- Synchronization - internal, S/N ratio - more than 62 dB, power supply - 12 VDCÂ±15 percent
- IR range - up to 20m, power consumption - max 4W, weather proof - IP66
Home security surveillance is one of the toughest things to do but you don’t have to worry as your task can get easy with the Hikvision Night Vision Outdoor bullet camera.
This product also comes with angle adjustment which can be easily rotated from 0 degrees to 360 degrees. Besides this, it also consumes absolutely low power.
- The picture quality is quite amazing.
- It is quite easy to assemble
- It offers great value for money.
- The built quality is not very strong as it is made using plastic
Major Features and Benefits:
- 2 MP Image Sensor
- 1080p HD Display
- 0 to 360 Degree Angle Adjustment
- Low Power Consumption
- Cost Effective
- Better Night Vision
2. Mi MJSXJ02CM 360° 1080P Wi-Fi Home Security Camera Review
- AI motion detection alert. The camera angle is 110 degree and the connectivity is Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Input Power: 5V ; Working temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃; Support Devices : Android 4.4 above or IOS 9.0 above
- Infrared Night Vision
- Talkback Feature
- The Mi Camera 360° has perfect picture quality. With Mi Camera's 20 megapixels, 1080p resolution and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are clear and detailed
This product from Mi is perhaps one of the best CCTV camera for home in India. It is sure to give you perfect picture quality as it comes with 20 megapixels camera and a 1080p resolution. Thus, it offers you a detailed and clear vision.
It is also backed with 360-degree vision such that the protection of your complete home is offered. Furthermore, it also offers an inverted installation and infrared night vision.
- Good camera quality
- It comes with night mode recording
- Videos can be recorded without internet access.
- Auto 360-degree rotation is not supported.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Infrared Night Vision
- Talk back Feature (2 – way Audio)
- 0 to 360 Degree Rotation
- 1080p HD Picture Quality
- Video Encoding Technology
- Motion Detection Alert Facility
- 16x Play Back Speed
- Attractive Design
3. CP Plus Indigo CP-VAC-T24L2 2.4 MP Astra HD IR Dome Camera
- 1/2.7-inch 2.4MP HQIS Pro image sensor
- 25/30fps at 2.4MP
- DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Plug-n-Play HD/SD camera
- Compatible with HDx, AHD, HDCVI, CVBS and HDTVI DVRs
If you are in search of a home security surveillance product, then this camera can easily fit into all your requirements.
It is also regarded as one of the best CCTV camera brands. Coming to its features, it comes with night vision and offers 1 TB HDD.
Furthermore, this CP plus model is a plug and plays HD camera quite suitable for outdoor use. The best part is that it comes with 2 years of warranty and thus it is sure to last for a long span of time.
- The built quality of the camera is excellent.
- It gives clears picture even during the night time.
- It comes with a very good camera resolution.
- The color resolution could have been better
Major Features and Benefits:
- Plug and Play Camera
- Energy Efficient
- High Quality Picture Resolution
- Better Night Vision
- Best in Class Customer Support
4. FINICKY-WORLD V380 Wireless HD IP Security Camera Dual Antenna
- Simple and easy wi-fi setup: Quick Wi-Fi setup(Does not support 5G wi-fi network)) via iOS or Android Smartphone using supplied APP; Remote access to the camera on Smartphone via your mobile 4G network or WiFi
- ROTATE CAMERA: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor. Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 64 GB capacity Card. You can either choose to record 24x7 or can do Alarm recording which means when motion is detected only then recording will be done.
- Night vision and two-way Audio: Night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness; Communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile devices; Talk to camera or listen to camera, there is no distance to communicate with anyone.
- For installation help please call Finicky World Technical Customer support on 8800361514 011-47084975 (1PM to 6 PM, Mon-Sat)
- Camera needs 24x7 electricity. No battery inside.
Finicky World is one of the best brand which provides security solutions in India. It manufactures the best CCTV camera for home in India.
Besides this, You can easily setup this camera at your home without any hassles.With the help of this camera, you can see live videos on your phone or tablets.
Also, this camera has speaker and microphone both. So you can see and talk to you loved ones at your home.
This home security surveillance camera has extendable 64 GB micro SD card to record and playback audio and videos.
You can use SD or HD mode for recording purpose as per your need. Also, night mode of this camera is really awesome.
- Long distance visibility in darkness.
- Produces a high-quality image and recording.
- Cost effective Camera
- It is backed with Motion Detector technology.
- The Sound quality is not up to the mark.
Major Features and Benefits:
- 720P HD Resolution
- Recording Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- Night Mode and video quality is awesome
- High Quality Plastic Material
- Energy Efficient
- Easy Wi-Fi Setup
- Two Way Audio Feature
5. ThinkValue Wifi Wireless HD IP Security Dome CCTV Camera Review
- WATCH LIVE DEMO: 1. Download app 'CAMHI' on your android or iPhone from app store. Click on add camera, Enter UID as 'GGGG-268585-EAADB' & password as '12345abcd'. Click on camera icon to see live video. Slide finger on screen to rotate camera & click on HD to see HD quality video.
- Simple and easy wi-fi setup: Quick Wi-Fi setup(Does not support 5G wi-fi network)) via iOS or Android Smartphone using supplied APP
- Remote access to the camera on Smartphone via your mobile 4G network or WiFi
- ROTATE CAMERA: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor. Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 128 GB capacity Card. You can either choose to record 24x7 or can do Alarm recording which means when motion is detected only then recording will be done.
- Night vision and two-way Audio: Night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness. Communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile devices. Talk to camera or listen to camera, there is no distance to communicate with anyone.
ThinkValue is another home security surveillance brand that you can consider to purchase.
This model is backed with a lot of exciting features and the installation process of this wireless camera is quite easy.
It comes with a fast Wi-Fi set up functionality that enables you to install and monitor the camera through a specific mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
You can also access the camera from remote locations thereby ensuring that your loved ones are always in front of your eyes.
It also comes with a Wi-Fi functionality through which you can monitor and install the camera through a particular mobile application and tablet.
The best part is that you can view the camera from a remote location. Furthermore, it comes with 128 GB memory and it is capable of IR night vision.
It is also backed with 720p resolution which helps in producing a very clear image. Also, the camera has a motion detection feature that senses any kind of unnatural motions and based upon that sends it to your smartphone and email. This is quite an outstanding feature especially when you are away from the home.
- It comes with a motion sensor.
- It is backed with a remote control facility.
- The image clarity is outstanding.
- The memory space could have been much better.
Major Features and Benefits:
- Cloud Storage of Recordings
- Easy WiFi Setup
- 2- Way Audio Feature
- 360 Degree View
- Motion Detection Technology
- Better Night Vision
- Realtime Remote Live Access
6. Sricam SP Series SP005 Wireless HD IP Wi-Fi CCTV Indoor Security Camera
- Watch Live Demo: 1. Download app 'Sricam' on your android or iPhone from app store. 2. Register with your email address and create an account. 3. click on '+' to add camera and enter device name as 'demo', device id as '999999' and password as ‘sricam123’. Then click on camera icon to see video. select HD to see HD quality video. slide finger on screen to rotate the camera
- Motion detection: Will send you alarm when some motion is detected ; Two-way audio: Built-in Mic and speaker. Supports two-way audio, easily communication ; Noise Suppression: Yes, by dedicated on board chipset
- Rotate camera: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor
- IR night vision: See in dark also with the help of inbuilt IR lens
- 2 way audio and SD card slot: Talk to other side of camera with the help of inbuilt microphone and speaker. Record videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 128 GB capacity Card
7. iBall iB-HDP1331AF 1.3MP 960P Wireless Smart HD IP Wifi CCTV Dome Camera
- Home and Small Office Security Wireless IP Camera : Real 1.3MP High Resolution (1280 X 960P)
- H.264 Video Compression with Dual Streaming
- 11IR Leds upto 10Mtr. Distance
- Operation Modes - (AP/Client) 1X10/100(RJ45) Lan Port - Mobile App (Android / iPhone),Built in Microphone,Wi-Fi with Dual Antenna,Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n Standards,Supports SD Card upto 64GB (Not Included) Wireless Camera with 350 Degree Pan , 105 Degree Tilt Rotation
8. YI Home Camera Wireless IP Security Surveillance System
- Official US Edition limited release of the YI Home Camera (localized database in us, optimized Wi-Fi, international standards, English)
- 720P video, infrared night vision, 111 wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom
- Two way audio communication, real-time video streaming to your phone iOS and android
- motion detection alerts setup; Infrared light: 8 lamps /940nm; Night vision range: 5 meters; Supported Operating Systems: Android 4.0 and above / iOS7 and above
- World's 1 HD home security HD camera
9. D-link Wi-Fi Home Camera - DCSP6000LH, 720 P Resolution, 24hrs Free Cloud Storage
- Store your data on mydlink cloud ( Unlimited last 24 hrs cloud storage free , SD card not needed )
- Access footage anytime , anywhere
- Ultra small size -The small camera size allows for discreet placement
- High definition clarity - 720p HD quality video
- Day & night - See up to 5 metres in the dark;Ensure that the camera is placed at a distance wherein it is getting a desired signal strength from your wireless router/ access point
Now, since you have gone through the products, it is now time to have a look at the various things associated with CCTV camera such that at the end of the day, you are able to purchase the right product.
So, let us have a look at it in the paragraph to follow:-
Different Types of CCTV Camera for Home in India
A bullet camera is known to be an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor security purpose.
With the assistance of Bullet CCTV camera, you can easily track small as well as larger distance. All these are possible as it comes in cylindrical shape. In general, they are waterproof and rain, dust etc. don’t harm it.
Besides this, the bullet camera comes with infrared night vision such that the videos can be easily captured in low light as well as in the night condition. The best part about the bullet camera is that they offer a very high picture resolution.
These cameras have the ability to move up and down i.e. tilting. Besides this, with these cameras the lens can be zoomed farther or closer. Some of the other benefits of these cameras are high-quality image, 200m IR night vision and X36 optical room.
Home cameras are known to be one of the best CCTV cameras and it gives the customer complete satisfaction as it is equipped with world-class technology. They are equipped with wide angle lens such that paranomic view is obtained.
In general, home cameras come up with micro SD cards, two-way audio system, motion detection and night vision.
Dome CCTV cameras in general are used for indoor purposes. The best thing about Dome camera is that it can cover a very wide area even in very low light.
Besides this, Dome cameras can also be installed outdoors. Furthermore, to allow a smooth movement, it also has in-built and automatic tilt zoom functionality.
So, if you are looking for the best CCTV camera for home in India or for restaurants, retail shops etc. , then it is one of the best option that you can get. It is equipped with a lot of benefits such as it is weather-proof and scratch resistant.
Also, with the night vision mode available, it can easily capture photos with recording.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing a CCTV Camera in Home
- Reduces the Crime
If a home security surveillance camera is available, then it can reduce thefts, crime and vandalism in malls, home , shops and many other places. Besides this, all the activities are monitored and thus the chances of nuisances being created is highly unlikely.
Besides this, the losses that takes place due to shoplifting can also be reduced.
- Provides Evidence in Lawsuits
In the legal cases of crime and thefts, CCTV cameras can provide clear cut evidences in the form of videos and images against the culprits. Thus, it also helps in making legal claims.
- It helps to maintain the Record
The videos and images that are captured by CCTV cameras are often stored and recorded in a database. Hence, it is quite handy in maintaining the record such that the information can be retrieved later on if required. Hence, it is always recommended to purchase the best CCTV camera brand.
- It doesn’t Cover all the Areas
CCTV cameras cannot cover all the area of your home or office at all the possible time. Hence, full proof crime prevention cannot be done by CCTV cameras.
- Initial Costs
The initial costs that is incurred in purchasing the best CCTV camera brand can be quite expensive. Besides this, the installation process can also add to the expenditure.
- Privacy Concerns
Privacy invasion is one of the major issue that comes with CCTV camera systems. At times, due to this, the productivity and morale of the employees can be lowered. Hence, your workers may not like being monitored all the time
Top Reasons of Installing Best CCTV Camera for Home in India?
CCTV cameras can act as a deterrent to criminals especially in the context of pre-planned crimes. This would potentially mean that thieves are less likely to target your property and in turn help to keep your belongings secure and at the same time safeguard your family.
Make sure that you purchase the best CCTV camera brand such that it can last for long and perhaps advertise it on your property such that the unwanted guest stays away.
CCTV cameras are a great way through which the criminals could be identified. If in case, your property gets damaged, robbed or vandalised, then the CCTV footage can be handled to the cops in order to identify the culprits and in turn you can get the much needed justice.
The outdoor as well as indoor CCTV camera requires no to little maintenance as compared to other security measures. Once they are installed in a right way, then you can very well rely upon it to protect as well as monitor your family. Besides this, it requires only an occasional wipe clean and perhaps a check-up from the professional team.
If you secretly mount the CCTV camera, then it can come quite handy in collecting the information about the suspicious activities such as mistrustful movements or perhaps theft of belongings by the employees.
These days modern cameras come in a very small size and thus you can easily catch without giving them any kind of alert.
CCTV Camera Installation Guide 2020
If you have recently bought a CCTV camera and if you are looking to install it, then here is the installation guide that can help you out. Let us have a look at the steps mentioned down below:-
You can perhaps install CCTV cameras to the path that leads to your front and back doors or any blind spot where you want to capture images with videos.
In some of the cases, you may need multiple CCTV cameras to capture particular areas. A wireless CCTV camera can come quit handy in this situation.
Depending on where you want to install the cameras, you would perhaps need different kinds of tools. So, just in case you wish to drill through drywall, wood or aluminium, then a regular power drill and some drill bits would be perfect.
Once a hole is drilled for each of the camera, then you can further run down the cable to each of the camera locations.
Once the cable is being linked to every location camera, it is now time to link those cables to the DVR box.
The process of installing the camera would only take a few minutes. You can start off by connecting the cable that comes from the hole to the camera. Further, if the cable length exceeds, then you back it up into the hole.
Once every cable has been routed in a right way, then you can begin to connect it to the DVR.
At last, you can set up the CCTV camera interface. It is always recommended that you navigate the settings such that you can customize the things accordingly.
Wireless and Wired CCTV Camera for Home in India - Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages of Wired cameras:-
- They are easy to maintain
Once the initial setup of the wired system has been done, then you won’t have to worry about its maintenance as it doesn’t require r battery changes.
- It is perfect for large spaces
Systems that are equipped with wired cameras are quite easy to handle. Besides this, they can also get easily connect between multiple buildings on a single property.
- Hacking is reduced
Wired cameras are much more difficult to hack as compared to Wireless equipment. This is because one has to be physically connected to order to access a wired system.
- It is favoured by professionals
The wired cameras are more preferred by professionals because it offers security, reliability and consistency.
Disadvantages of Wired cameras:-
- Wired cameras are a bit expensive to install
In general, wired security cameras are a bit expensive to install. Installing the wired systems is known to be difficult and involves connection of sensors with wires inside the wall. For that purpose, holes needs to be drilled.
- It is more vulnerable
The thieves and intruders can easily disable the wired security system by simply cutting the wires that are present outside the house.
- They are difficult to uninstall
Wired security cameras are a bit difficult to uninstall. Besides this, few of the security companies may not even undertake the job as it is quite tiresome and difficult to execute.
- They are controlled from One location
Wired security cameras have only one control panel from where the wired systems are armed and disarmed. On the other hand, wireless cameras can be operated remotely. Besides this, if you are having a home that has multiple floors, then a separate control panel would be used for each.
Advantages of Wireless Camera:-
- It can be installed quite quickly
The installation process involved in wireless camera system is quite easy as it doesn’t involve any tricky wiring or drilling. Besides this, it also helps to eliminate costly installation fees as well.
- It can be easily removed
Wireless camera are quite easy to remove as you won’t have to rip out the wires from the walls or call the professionals for the uninstallation process. This is quite beneficial for renters who can easily move to the new location without the fear of their rental units being damaged.
- They provide extra protection
Wireless camera systems provide an extra protection to the homeowners as the wires cannot be cut away easily and thus the alarm system is not disabled quickly.
Disadvantages of Wireless Camera:-
- It is battery operated
The wireless camera run on batteries and thus you need to regularly check for the battery life of devices and sensors.
- It is quite vulnerable to the interface
Wireless security cameras can be at times susceptible to the interference similar to a Wi-Fi which can get disconnected.
- They are limited to the distance
Wireless camera devices come up with sensor limitations and thus they are suitable only for small-medium size houses.
Shapes & Sizes of Best CCTV Camera for Home in India?
Some of the CCTV cameras based upon the shape and size are dome camera, box camera, board camera, bullet camera and hidden camera.
The functionalities of all these cameras are the same and just they are differed by the construction that is being used.
Board, bullet and hidden cameras are used for the outdoor purposes as they come up with high resolution and auto iris.
On the contrary, dome and bullet camera are the indoor cameras and these kind of cameras do well with the weather conditions and thus there is no chance for the moisture to enter the camera.
Latest Technologies in Best CCTV Camera for home in India?
Technology has advanced quite a lot in the past few years and it has thrown positive impact on CCTV cameras industry as well.
Some of the latest CCTV cameras technologies that are being used in best CCTV cameras in India has been mentioned down below:-
These CCTV cameras showcases image and videos in your absence and at the same time comes up with a face recognizer according to the id’s that are provided.
For instance, if a face recognizer CCTV is installed in a school, then it can easily recognize the staffs as well as the students. This can also help to filter done just in case a stranger has come up in the campus.
The behavior detection cameras in general are used in the public places and it is used to detect if a person is standing, sitting, jumping or running.
Besides this, it can also detect if individuals are fighting and based upon that it can send the alarm to the responsible authorities.
Artificial Intelligence is also booming quite a lot these days. The cameras that are equipped with artificial intelligence technology can very well detect the human emotions by reading the facial expressions.
It can easily recognize hundreds of expressions that a person uses in his/her day to day life.
CCTV installation is also done these days in traffic areas such as a busy road.
The basic function of these types of vehicles is to detect the vehicles that are passing by and at the same time detect at a speed at which they are moving. These types of cameras come quite handy for traffic police.
What are the types of CCTV Security Camera Lens?
CCTV camera lens in general are divided into two types i.e. security camera varifocal lens and security camera fixed lens. The security camera fixed lens has a pre-set focal length and thus the field view of these lenses cannot be changed.
Hence, you would have to decide upon the fact that you need a narrow angle lens or perhaps a wide angle camera lens.
On the other hand, in CCTV camera varifocal lens, you can adjust the focal lens according to your requirement and thus it is a bit more expensive as compared to security camera fixed lens.
Besides this, many of the varifocal CCTV cameras come up with motorized Zoom lenses for instance PTZ security cameras.
Accessories of CCTV Cameras
Some of the standard accessories that are used in best CCTV camera for home in India are:
CCTV cameras are in general placed on walls, ceiling and roof of the house. On the other hand, if you are placing the cameras in the outdoor locations, then you would need to erect specific poles. For the following purpose, you would need C-clamps and S-clamps.
Moreover, you would need to ensure that the mounting that you use is strong enough such that it can easily hold the camera weight.
If you are using indoor camera, then it would require camera brackets and stands such that it can be placed in a right way. In general, they are small in size and thus you would need to take proper care such that you can install them correctly.
If you are using outdoor cameras, then it would need camera housing equipment such that it can be protected from various elements of nature. Hence, proper camera housing equipment is required.
Certain Video recording equipment are mandatory such as monitors and camcorders in order to view, record and store the footage. Hence, it is recommended that you purchase it from the best company.
Some of the other kinds of accessories are also required to carry out some of the specific tasks of CCTV cameras. These tasks involves storing and recording the footage. You would need cartridges and memory cards to store the data.
Besides this, you may also need microphones in order to implement the audio recording. Also, power cords and cables would be required if you are using wired CCTV cameras.
Service and Maintenance of CCTV Cameras
It is always recommended to check the CCTV camera every few months as it can help you to save from a lot of problems.
Besides this, you should also keep the camera lenses clean such that grime build up is prevented and the device performance is not hindered.
Moreover, you also need to check for foliage growth such that it doesn’t block the lenses.
You also need to take some time out and perhaps look at the fraying cables to check for the signs of wear and tear.
Also, make sure to survey the power supply as well as the image quality that it is producing.
So, just in case you feel that your CCTV camera is not performing in a right manner, then you can get in touch with a professional who would ideally help you out in your CCTV camera maintenance and service.
Besides this, you can also opt for an AMC from the manufacturer such that you can get an extension on the warranty of the product.
How CCTV Camera Works?
CCTV is the abbreviation used for closed circuit television and it is used in homes and buildings for various security purposes.
The best thing about CCTV system is that it can use two or more cameras simultaneously.
CCTV system is similar to ordinary video cameras and it is just that it is equipped with several unique features.
For example, monitors are present which help them in operation.
Besides this, they also use wireless transmission to send the images to the monitor. Once the image is received by the monitor, then it further sends it to the DVR or video tape.
These cameras also comes with zoom out and zoom in feature depending on the type of lenses that is being used in best CCTV camera for home in India.
What are the features that you need to keep in mind before purchasing a CCTV Camera for Home in India?
When you are purchasing a CCTV camera, make sure that it comes up with a night vision feature.
So, if you select a security camera that has low Lux ratings, then you can easily witness images/Videos in the dark.
Security camera are available in various styles and you can select the one based on your requirement. So, style of the camera can be selected depending upon if you want to hide it or if you want to show up openly.
Just, in case you want a camera that doesn’t get noticed by anyone, then you can opt for a stealthier design.
If you need a security camera for a particular position, then opt for a fixed focus camera. On the other hand, if you want to have the view of the complete surrounding, then you need to look out for a camera that can be tilted, panned and zoomed.
If you need a best CCTV camera for home in India, then make sure that it comes with high-quality video resolution such that the recording quality is superb.
The security camera that you must be buying should easily withstand different kinds of weather conditions such as UV rays, rain etc. Hence, make sure that your security camera is water resistant and weather proof.
Buying Guide - Best CCTV Cameras in India 2020
CCTV camera can be a bit costly and thus we have come up with a buying guide that would help you out in purchasing the right product.
Let us have a look at the things that you need to keep in mind while purchasing a best CCTV camera for home in India:-
You need to set the budget in prior that you are looking to spend to buy a good home security surveillance product. Also, don’t forget to add the installation cost involved in it. Make sure that you purchase a product that gives you complete value for money and always buy from a branded company.
You would need to take Size into consideration before you purchase a product. Some of the cameras come in long neck and slim platform which makes it quite easy to install anywhere and perhaps it can be pointed in any given direction.
On the other hand, some cameras come with flat platform having no neck which gets quite difficult to install.
You need to make sure that the security camera that you are purchasing comes up with a night vision feature such that it can be monitored 24/7. It is extremely useful if you are living in a rural area.
It is always recommended to purchase the product from a reputed security company who offers a warranty of 1-2 years on the product and perhaps offer the installation service from a professional.
While you are purchasing a CCTV camera product, it is very important to consider the wide angle degree, lens size and the memory that is used for data storage.
Also, camera comes in different kinds of data storage sizes and the storage size can be easily increased through hard drives etc.
FAQs - Best CCTV Camera for Home in India
Wireless CCTV camera gets the power through the Onboard batteries usually from the lithium-ion cells. Besides this, some of them are also connected via cable.
The Footage that is recorded by the CCTV camera is saved in two places i.e. SD Memory card and network video recorder.
In general, it is performed using a simple plug-in connection to the side or rear of the camera. However, it is always recommended that you go through the manual provided with the camera.
In totally depends on the area that you want to cover. It won’t take long if proper equipment and supplies are available.
If you are looking for a wide area of surveillance, then PTZ Cameras are just meant for you. Besides this, through PTZ cameras, you can also witness the remote movement of the footage. Moreover, the camera can be easily adjusted to tilt, pan or zoom as per your requirement.
In general, CCTV camera does’t consume much of power and it usually lies between 6-8 w of power. However, it is always advised that you check the user manual before purchasing it.
Well, it totally depends on the kind of camera that you are looking out for. A decent CCTV camera for home in India can cost about 3000- 4000 INR.
Wireless CCTV cameras are quite easy to install. However, you would need to hire a professional if you are thinking to install wired CCTV camera or if you want multiple cameras to be installed.
Well, it totally depends on the focal length of the image sensors and lens. You can easily find CCTV cameras having a range of 25- 30 metres in the market.
Yes, there are security cameras available in the market that comes with the auto recognition feature which can very well follow all your movements.
Everyone wants to live in a house that is safe and secure and thus CCTV camera can come to your aid. Now, you can have the peace of mind while you leave your children and kids at your home all alone.
We have done all possible research in terms of CCTV cameras and then we have jotted down the best products for you. Rest assured, once you purchase these products, you are sure to get the best value for money.
Besides this, we have also mentioned a detailed buying guide that would assist you in purchasing and installing the best CCTV camera for home in India.
Don’t forget to comment down below, just in case you have any queries about CCTV camera.