Best Induction Cooktops in India To Buy In 2021
Induction cooktops have become an important household gadget which helps to cook food with the help of electric. These gadgets come in handy and can be used very easily. Induction machines are a great replacement for gas and also a good backup when your kitchen runs out of cooking gas. So in this article, we are going to discuss the 5 best Induction cooktops in India that you can buy in 2021.
1. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit. Extended Cooling Sysytem
- Voltage: 230V, Wattage: 1600Watt
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
Prestige has some of the best induction cooktops available in their electronics lineup. Similarly, this particular product has been a brilliant choice for those who want to cook their food with efficiency and also save energy at the same time. The auto switch off feature is also interesting in case you forget to turn it off. This product comes with a brilliant energy saving mode and other modern features which helps you to cook different varieties of food belonging to different cuisines.
- It has the India Menu Option which will allow you to cook Indian food like chapati, idli, etc.
- The Anti-magnetic wall enables the user to cook food and also block extra magnetic radiation’s.
- An automatic voltage regulator has also been provided to prevent voltage damage. This is really beneficial especially for those who have fluctuating voltage in their house.
- Intelligent computer chip allows the induction oven to understand different cooking intensity and timing.
- Sometimes the induction oven may take a lot of time to heat up which becomes inconvenient.
Prestige has made sure with this product that within a very tight budget, you can get the best induction cooktops. The oven with its brilliant black coated finish gives a good looking and premium finish.
The product offers direct heating which saves a lot of energy.
Helps to cook the food without the excess radiation of any kind of heat. The induction oven is made out of good quality materials which are very easy to maintain and have a good durability.
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It's superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable
- Smart timer for hands free cooking , Cord length : 1.3 meter. Worktop Material:Carbon Steel
- Preset timer - auto switch off
- Soft push button, Temperature Control: Manual
- 93-percent energy saving technology
Pigeon provides the Indian users with a wide range of best induction cooktops and this product is one of their finest.
It comes with a brilliant LED display which looks very modern and stylish. Made out of long-lasting raw materials which are also very user-friendly and easy to maintain. The induction oven also has some other brilliant features like 93% energy saving mode and high-performance mode as well.
The 1.2 meters cord is also very beneficial for moving around.
- 93-percent energy saving technology helps you to save money on your electricity bills.
- It has a smart timer which makes it very convenient for cooking without any use of hands.
- 7 segments LED display has been provided to show the temperature and other details.
- The control panel has soft switch buttons.
- Many users have complained about faulty switchboard which seems to be unresponsive at times.
the Pigeon induction oven is made out of the best and user-friendly materials which do not require extensive maintenance cost. The healthy way of cooking the food with this machine helps to retain the natural elements of the recipe you are cooking. Pigeon has guaranteed high performance and reliable service with 1 year of warranty.
3. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction
- Includes: Induction cooktop and user manual
- Use cookware with a bottom diameter of more than 12cm or less than 20cm
- Cookware weight - should be less than 8kg (including contents+cookware)
- Press cooking mode button after you press the ON -OFF button. If cooking mode button is not pressed within one minute, the induction cooker will switch off automatically
- Press a cooking mode button after you press the ON -OFF ( Ø ) button. If cooking mode button is not pressed within one minute,
Phillips has provided an electromagnetic induction solution with this product. It has a brilliant design and color finish, the Viva Collection HD9220 induction looks stylish and very sleek.
It has a black and gold color finish. With a power of 2100 watt, it can help you cook different recipes even on a very big temperature.
The Energy Saving technology will make sure you do not waste too much on heat and energy. It can cook up to a weight of 7Kgs in a single time.
- Electromagnetic induction allows the proper heat and temperature to cook any kind of food you want.
- You can keep it on a setting of 0-3 hours which is suitable to cook for very long hours.
- The machine has been programmed to cook Indian food automatically without any hassles.
- 2100W fast cooking enables you to cook food in a very short time and also save energy.
- The switchboard and the machine is not scratch proof and therefore needs to be handled properly.
One of the best induction cooktops will surely attract those who are looking for a very sleek and aesthetic design. It also has all the latest and convenient technologies that you can probably expect from a Phillips device. The 2100W is also a brilliant feature to look for because of it’s fast and efficient cooking service.
The 0-3 hours of settings will make sure that you can cook any recipe you want for long hours.
4. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Timer function and one touch operation. Micro-crytsal plate main body
- Variable power control ; 3 hour preset timer ; Power input: 220-240 V ; Power consumption: 1600 W ; Frequency: 50 Hz ; Cord length: 1.2m
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
- Digital LED display for easy operation
Havells have always been popular when it comes to best induction cooktops. If you want more flexibility and controls over your recipe while cooking, then this induction comes handy.
It has a lot of different power and timing controls which are really beneficial while cooking a complicated recipe. 6 Pre-set cooking abilities have been provided which allows the induction oven to work in an efficient manner.
- 6 Pre-set functions help to cook different varieties of food in a very short time.
- The timer can be set up to 3 hours and therefore you can choose to cook lengthy meals.
- The advanced LED light panel helps to provide different details about the cooking process.
- Auto-Pan detection and Auto-off features have also been added which makes the process easier.
- There is no notification sound once the induction oven has been turned on.
- The power cord sometimes tends to become loose.
This induction oven has a very sleek and aesthetic finish design all over the induction body. The notification panel has bright lights and display which helps you to clearly see the details. Auto-Pan detection and Auto-Off features help the machine to understand the different things by itself.
Therefore you can focus only on cooking and the meal.
5. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 8 preset menu , Control : Push Button
- Keep warm mode
- Power Switch: Indicates power consumed during cooking
- Auto Shut Off: Induction cooker shuts off in 1 minute if no vessel is detected
- Delay Start
The Bajaj Majesty is brilliant budget friendly induction cooktop which comes handy with a lot of features. The digital display timer helps you to control the timer and temperature easily. It has power consumption count of 1900W which makes it very suitable to cook food at a very high temperature as well.
For the user’s safety, the induction will not turn on unless you place the right utensil on it. The machine also has a beautiful black and gold finish all over which makes it one of the best induction cooktops.
- It has 8 preset menu which makes the machine suitable to cook different menus quickly.
- It has Keep Warm Mode which keeps the food warm without consuming too much power.
- The induction oven turns off automatically if you do not place any utensils on it within 2 minutes.
- The sturdy and tactile control switches are durable and very comfortable to use.
- The keep warm mode turns out to be ineffective at unable to keep the food warm.
The induction oven has a very good overall design and color finish. It supports a variety of utensils which can be used on it. The Keep Warm mode can be really beneficial to warm some food quickly.
8 Preset menus have been included which makes it easier for cooking some food recipe very quickly. The switch and notification panel is tactile made with durable and sturdy materials.
Why you need the best Induction Cooktop?
If you want to cook in a more modern and efficient manner then buying an induction oven must be your first choice. Faster cooking, cool to touch, easy to clean- are some the general pros of the machine. On the other hand electrical consumption, the learning curve is there and expensive utensils for cooking are some of the cons involved.
Induction oven helps in induction cooking with the help of electricity and magnetic induction in place of thermal conduction and therefore high temperatures can be reached easily due to the direct heating.
So users can warm or cook different food in a much less time which gas cooking generally takes. Induction cooktops can be a brilliant alternative for regular gas cooking in households.
Best Features To Look Out For?
When you are going to buy the best induction cooktops, you must make sure that you are purchasing the best one which will suit your needs. So there are some important features which you should be looking out for. Let us have a look at them.
- The time taken to generously heat up. The lesser the time, the better the efficiency you get.
- Needs to have a keep warm feature to warm different food anytime you want.
- The design and built quality should be innovative and aesthetic to give a premium feel.
- Must be able to use good power watts for better cooking for different recipes.
- Notification panel must be informative with all important information on the display.
Induction cooktops are really popular nowadays and most of the households have an induction cooker as an alternative to regular gas cooking.
So, here are some of the best induction cooktops which you can buy this year and also we have discussed some important features which you must look out for when you are trying to buy a different product.
Have you found this post helpful?
or still any doubt related to any of the model? Either Way.
Leave me a comment below Now!