Best Printer for Home Use in India - Best Selling Models Reviews 2021
If you are looking for the best laser printer for home use, then you have certainly come at a right place.
A laser printer can be quite handy as it can help to print the photos, documents, homework all at the comfort of your house.
The best in class home printers matches with the speed, print quality as well as a lot of features that you would probably find in an office printer.Purchasing one as per your requirement can be an excellent investment.
Besides this, you can perform multiple functions with the help of a laser printer such as printing photographs, documents, forms etc.
So, if you are looking to purchase multifunction laser printer, then there are a lot of things that you should consider.
In the case of the Home based printer, you would probably have to purchase a product that is not bulky and at the same time it is all in one printer such that it can fulfill all your purpose.
So, here is the list of the best laser printers for your home.
Also, it is recommended that you go through the buying guide such that you get the best printer for your home.
Comparison Table - Best Laser Printer for Home Use in India
Top List of 9 Best Laser Printer for Home Use in India
1. HP LaserJet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer Review
- RELIABLE HP QUALITY - Print, Scan, Copy effortlessly with the HP multifunction Laser MFP 126NW; Print speeds Upto 20 PPM
- RELIABLE CONNECTIVITY - Enjoy seamless connectivity; print from a variety of smartphones and tablets with Wi-Fi Direct
- EASY TO SETUP, EASY TO USE - Simple setup, Print & Scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD - Bestseller, robust, shar quality and MFP from legendary 88A platform
- EASILY SHARE RESOURCES – Access and Print with wireless networking.
This is indeed one of the best laser printer for home use in India under 15000 that you can opt for.
The following product from HP is quite clear cut and looks quite good in terms of the design.
The printer is equipped with all the features which would help you in printing and scanning the documents in a very quick period of time.
The product also offers great print quality with great attention to the detail.
This model also makes use of the latest technology which helps in offering the speed of 20 PPM.
It is also equipped with high speed USB 2.0 connectivity that helps in providing the better response rate to the print.
Also, it has an in-built Ethernet and Wi-Fi that enables it to print from tablet, PC and Smartphone.
- It can automatically turn on/off
- This model offers the duty cycle of 8,000 Page
- No cover is present on the paper tray
- The document feed is not automatic
Top Features and Benefits
- High Speed Printing
- Easy and convenient Connectivity
- Easy Installation
- Compact Device
- Built-in wireless printing
- You can print from your mobile device
- Simple control panel
- High Resolution printing
2. Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer Review
This multi function laser printer from Canon is designed in such a way that it can be quite handy for home as well as office use.
Besides this, it also comes up with built-in scanner and photocopier. The printer comes with a 445mm width and 163mm height.
It is also not very heavy and it weighs around 5.8 KG.
Also, it comes with transparent ink tank such that the ink status can be viewed anytime as per your convenience.
The printer comes up with an auto sleep mode which turns off such that power consumption is prevented.
It also features multiple wireless printing options such that you can easily take the printouts using the tablet, smart phone or PC.
This model offers a print resolution of 4800*1200 dpi and thus provides a very good printing quality.
- It offers decent print quality
- You would be presented with quick print speed.
- It comes up with compact footprint.
- Ethernet port is not present in this printer
- The wireless LAN setup process is not easy.
Top Features and Benefits
- Economical color printing
- Wifi Connectivity
- Compact Body
- No need to to replace ink frequently
- Mobile connectivity
- High page yield
- Visible ink tank
- Low power Consumption
3. Samsung SCX-3401 Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer Review
This printer from Samsung is also one of the best laser printer for home use that you can ideally purchase.
It weighs around 6.7 KG and it uses 64 MB RAM alongside 1500 pages starter cartridge.
Moreover, it comes with all in one package where the users can very well scan, copy and print the data as per the requirement that they might be having.
It is a monochrome multi function printer and it comes with a dpi resolution of 1200 * 1200.
Besides this, it offers great printing speed and it delivers 20 PPM. It is also backed with a very good user reviews.
- It comes at a very economical price
- Samsung offers excellent print and scanning quality.
- It is lightweight and it can easily be adjusted in a small space.
- The design of the printer is not very good.
Top Features and Benefits
- Eco mode functionality for most economical results
- Facility to adjust quality, color and other settings before printing
- Fast printing output
- Integrated EPM (efficient printer management) software
- User friendly control panel
- High Resolution printing
- Compact Design
4. Ricoh SP210SU Monochrome Multi-Function Laser Printer Review
- Black and white Multifunction laser printer with scan and copy facility for A4 size, easily refillable at home without losing warranty if refilled with original Ricoh toner
- Original Ricoh refill pouch available, print cost after refilling will be 40 paise
- Printing Speed: 22ppm for A4 and 23ppm for letter size, Paper Sizes: A4 and legal
- Warm up time of less than 25 seconds, duplex print, Manual Input Capacity: Standard tray - 150 sheets; Bypass tray - 1 sheet
- RAM: 128MB
The following laser printer weighs around 9.9 kg and it offers great value for money.
It is a multifunction printer and it comes up with a black and white output laser type.
The best part is that it is quite convenient for the customers as it can easily be refillable at home.
This model also offers a printing speed of 22ppm for A4 size while 23PPM for the letter size.
It also uses the USB 2.0 connectivity and it offers the copy speed of 22 pm. This model is also quite cost efficient and the print cost is just about 40 Paise per page.
Also, you will get the facility to enter 150 sheets manually into the bypass tray.
The RAM for the following printer is 128MB and it also offers high print volume of 20000 sheets.
- It is quite power efficient and thus help in saving the electricity.
- This model comes up with an innovative and classic design.
- It offers quality printing.
- The time to produce output is on the higher side.
- It is not compatible with windows 10.
Top Features and Benefits
- Low cost printing
- Toner save mode for economical results
- Easy toner replacement
- Easy Maintenance
- Stylish and compact design
- Front open design for easy paper replenishment
5. Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto-Duplex Printing
- Printer Type - Laser ; Functionality - All In One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Mono
- Connectivity - USB, POWER SOURCE: 220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Pages Per Minute - 30 ppm
- Page Size Supported - A4, Letter, A5, A5(Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexico Legal, India Legal ; Duplex Print - Auto; LCD Display
- Compatible Laser Toner - TN-2365 Standard Toner Cartridge ; Page Yield - 2600 pages, as per ISO standards
The following product from Brother is the last in our list of the best laser printer for home use under 15000.
It is an all-in-one printer which offers a wide range of features such as copying, scanning printing etc.
This model offers you network connectivity for both wired as well as wireless network and it performs the automatic 2-sided print job as well.
The best part is that it comes with a free installation which is performed on the side of the manufacturer.
This is a monochrome laser printer which offers a print speed of 30 PPM for the A4 media size.
Apart from this, it uses a USB Hi-Speed 2.0 connectivity, wireless networks and Ethernet.
- This model is a true all-in-one laser printer with all major functionalities inbuilt.
- It comes up with duplex printing which helps to save paper and time.
- Large size input tray which can hold upto 250 pages.
- It may be a bit costly as compared to other printers.
- The Wi-Fi setting of this printer can be quite a headache.
Top Features and Benefits
- Fast Printing Speed
- Separate drum and toner section
- Easy toner replacement
- Easy paper handling
- Convenient thicker paper document printing
- Higher resolution printing
6. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- RELIABLE HP QUALITY - Print, Scan, Copy effortlessly with the HP multifunction Laser MFP 1136; Print speeds Upto 18 PPM
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD - Bestseller, robust and MFP from legendary 88A platform
- BEST PRINTING QUALITY - Produce sharp text, bold blacks and crisp graphics.
- USER INTERFACE - Intuitive Smart User Interface; Quick and easy printing
- EASY TO SETUP, EASY TO USE - Simple, hassle- free setup
7. Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Toner Cartridge: Cartridge 325*2 (1,600 pages), (Bundled cartridge 700 pages), Monthly Duty Cycle: 8,000 pages
- Copy Type: Monochrome Laser, Copy Speed: Up to 18 / 19cpm (A4 / LTR), Copy Resolution- Speed priority mode: 600 x 400dpi, Resolution priority mode: 600 x 600dpi
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, USB Function: Print, Scan
- Scan Resolution - Optical: Up to 600 x 600dpi, Driver enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600dpi.
- LCD Display: 7 Segment (1 digit) LED, TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption): 0.6kWh/W
8. Ricoh SP212SNw (MonoLaser, Network, Wireless) Print, Scan, Copy
9. Xerox Work Centre 3025V_BI Multi-Function Wireless Printer
- WorkCentre 3025 handle heavy workloads with ease
- Print speeds as fast as 21 pages per minute allow you to spend more time with your customers and less time waiting
- You get incredible results and a rich set of standard features when choosing a printer or multifunction printer with USB, built-in Wi-Fi
- The WorkCentre 3025, with one of the smallest footprints in its class, saves space and reduces energy consumption and supply costs via consolidation of multiple office device functions
- Wi-Fi Direct, now mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers can make a secure connection directly to the printer or multifunction printer even if you dont have an existing wireless network
Laser Printers v/s Inkjet Printers
|Laser Printer||Inkjet Printer|
|Laser Printers uses toner cartridges for printing||Inkjet Printers use ink cartridges for printing|
|Suitable for high volume printing||Suitable for low volume printing|
|Laser printers are expensive||Cheaper and smaller in size|
|Faster Print Speed||Slower print Speed|
|Lower cost of printing per page||Higher cost of printing per page|
|Toner will not dry even if you don’t use it often.||Ink dries up if you don’t use it often.|
|Suitable for Black and white printing||Better for colored images printing|
Laser Printers & Inkjet Printers Printing Process
In order to understand the printing process of laser and inkjet printers, you can refer the diagrams below.
Laser Printer Printing Process and Technology
Inkjet Printer Printing Process and Technology
Buyer’s Guide 2021- Best Laser Printer for Home Use in India
Printers are quite important devices these days that are used for printing different kinds of document.
If you are looking for the Best laser printer for the home use in India, then you should definitely consider looking at the following buyers guide.
With the advancement of technology, printers can now perform a lot of functions apart from just printing the documents.
Also, with a few printers who can print using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity.
There are a lot of brands and models of printer available in India but you should only purchase the best laser printer for home use from the list that is mentioned above.
So, let us have a look at the buyer’s guide for the laser printer.
What are the factors that you should Consider for Buying the Best Laser Printer for Home Use in India?
Printers are available in different prices and you can select the one as per the budget that you might be having.
But before purchasing it, make sure that you check for the best quality printer as per the budget that you might be having.
There are a lot of printers available in the markets that are quite affordable and yet they are of good quality.
If you are someone who prints large volume of documents, then you should consider purchasing a paper tray of a very large capacity.
But, if you are someone who only prints a few documents in a small period of time, then you should opt for a small-capacity paper tray.
Automatic feeding is certainly a kind of feature that you would definitely want if you are looking to print a lot of envelopes and cards.
This is a very important feature that you would ideally want if you are looking out for to print a lot of photographs. Make sure that you check out the print sizes that is available in the printer that you might be wanting.
The Wi-Fi printing feature is quite useful especially for the user who wishes to share his printer with multiple computers.
Make sure that you install the right kind of drivers before you start to print.
If you are looking to purchase a laser printer, then you should definitely look at the output speed that is produced by the printer. You can easily measure the output speed of the printer by the help of PPM which is known as PPM.
The print resolution matters a lot as it is proportional to the print quality that you would get. The print resolution of the laser printer can be easily measured using DPI. On the other hand, it is often seen that faster printers doesn’t print efficiently.
So, you must find a balance between the speed and quality if you are thinking to purchase a laser printer.
It is often recommended that you purchase a laser printer that you can connect wirelessly using your mobile devices.
This would make it quite easy to print the documents that is available on your mobile devices, tablets etc.
Besides this, you should also opt for multifunction printer which is capable of copying, scanning and printing and at the same time they are quite efficient.
If the laser printer is bulky in size, then it can get quite difficult to move around the house without the help of a person.
So, you should consider the size of the printer before you are actually purchasing it and the space it would occupy to be positioned.
It is always better to purchase a compact printer that offers the same operations and functionality when you compare it with the big printer.
Also, check for the ease of installation of the cartridges and then make the purchase accordingly.
Also, take into accountability the loading time of the printer such that the maintenance time is reduced.
Monochrome or Color Printers?
Monochrome printers are known to be an excellent choice if you are looking for fast printing at an affordable price.
Besides this, if you are looking for a printer for creative projects or presentation materials, then you can opt for the colour printers.
Conclusion - Best Laser Printer for home use in India
So, we have presented the top 9 best laser printer for home use in India.
It is quite essential that you understand the need of having a printer and the things that you can expect from it.
Also, there is no point of purchasing a laser printer if it does not fit into your needs.
So, it is recommended that you go through the buyers guide and purchase any given product that is mentioned in the list above. For any kind of queries, you can get in touch with us.
Did you find this review helpful?
Or maybe you have a question about this model or any other product.
Either way, leave a comment below right now