Best Water Purifier Without Electricity in India - Review & Buying guide
Are you looking for a good water purifier for your home within budget? Are you troubled with the high electricity bill and looking for best water purifier without electricity?
If your answer for the above questions are yes, then definitely you have come to a right place!
As all your confusion would be resolved and you would have a fair idea about the water purifier that you would like to purchase.
Top 5 Best Water Purifier Without Electricity - A Complete Guide!
There are a lot of areas in India where the access to the clean water is not present.
Even if the areas have the water treatment plant, the drinking water quality is not good enough.
Drinking clean water is quite important if you want to sustain a healthy life.
So, today we are going to have a look on the Top 5 best water purifier without electricity.
You can completely understand that these water purifiers don’t require electricity to run and thus they are quite cheap to your pocket and hence quite convenient.
So, let us have a look at these water purifiers below:-
Comparison Table - Best Non Electric Water Purifier
1. KENT Gold Optima 10-Litres Gravity Based Non-Electric Water Purifier
It is a very economical water purifier that is suitable for small to medium size families.
This model is quite easy to use and it doesn’t require any electric power to operate or filter the water. The following non-electric water purifier from Kent has a capacity of 10-litres and it efficiently gives you healthy and clean water to drink.
It removes tiny bacteria or a dust particle that is present in the water and it has also got certification from water quality association.
Also, it uses ultra-filtration procedure which purifies the water whether it is seawater or surface water. It is a gravity based water purifier which is chemical free and it is made using durable quality material.
- It is chemical free and it gives you the best value for your money.
- It comes in a very compact size and hence it can be carried quite easily.
- The product has 1 year of warranty present in it.
- Water pumping can be a bit slow in this water purifier.
- It has got sharp edges in the product and hence it can get a bit difficult to maintain.
Major Features and Benefits:
2. Tata Swach Non Electric Smart 15-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
- The smarter way to purify your drinking water
- Sturdy design and translucent body
- Removes 100 crore bacteria and 1 crore viruses from 1 litre water
- Internationally and universally acclaimed for its superior performance
- Easy to clean, easy to assemble
Are you looking for a reliable and top quality water purifier at a competitive price?
If yes, then your search is over as Tata Swach gravity based water purifier can provide you with the same. It comes up with very good water purifying performance and an eye- catchy design that will definitely lure you towards buying it.
It comes up with silver nanotechnology which potentially kills all the bacteria and virus which might be present in the water as per the guidelines of USEPA.
In addition, the water purifier doesn’t require any kind of running water or electricity to function.
- The product doesn’t require the process of installation.
- It comes up with 6 months of warranty
- Quite easy to use and it can give you result at a very reasonable price.
- The outlet tap of this water purifier is quite small.
- The filter installation at times can be quite cumbersome.
Major Features and Benefits:
- It comes with a water tank capacity of 18-liters which is ideal for small and medium size families.
- This model is made using very compact design and hence it can be quite ideal for your home.
- It destroys the bacteria and virus present in the water using the silver nanotechnology.
- Doesn’t require electricity or running water for the purification purpose.
3. Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Amrit 20-Litre Water Purifier
- Color: Blue
- Product does not require installation. For any product related issues, please contact_us_on: [ 18602661177 ]
- Type: Non-electric with storage
- Warranty details: 6 months on product; Auto-shutting purification process once it is complete and Cartridge filter life of 750 Liters
- This beautiful purifier has two tanks, one tank with 9 litres and second tank with 11 litres of storage capacity
Only a carefree and safe environment can help in the growth of your family. The water purifier from Eureka Forbes gives you and your family a shield against different water borne diseases that is caused by viruses, bacteria and cysts.
Furthermore, the water purifier is packed with latest technology and it is designed in such a way that it can keep you in a good health.
Besides this, Aquasure Amrit is going to give you a safe and pure drinking water without using any form of electricity or running water.
Moreover, it has a capacity of 20 liters and hence it is ideal for the family of any size.
- No electricity or running water required.
- The manufacturer offers 12 months of warranty of the product.
- It gives you freedom from boiling the water.
- It is not suitable for water having high TDS.
- The water filtering process may take fair bit of time.
Major Features and Benefits:
- It uses gravity based water purification technology
- The product doesn’t require installation.
- It has 100% chemical free operation.
- It has a toughed body as it is made using non-breakable material.
- Good storage capacity of 20 liters.
- It comes with natural shut off mechanism such that purification of the water can be monitored.
4. HUL Pureit WPWL100 Classic 23-Litre Water Purifier
It is certainly one of the best water purifier that you can get in the market.
It has a capacity of 23-litre whereas the clean water capacity is 9-Litres. Also, it uses the auto shut off technology during the purification process.
In addition, it comes with 4 stage of water purification process which ensures that you get safe and clean water to drink.
It also has a long lasting tap and thus it overcomes the tap breakage problem. With this water purifier, you will also get an alert when the germs kill kit that needs to be changed.
The life of the following kit is about 1500-Litres. Also, the purification process has been certified by the Environmental Protection agency.
- It requires cleaning only once in a month.
- It doesn’t need a tap connection.
- No installation is required for this water purifier.
- It comes with 6 months of manufacturer warranty.
- It doesn’t come with the provision of hanging on the wall.
- The water purifier is not at all suitable for salty or hard water.
- You don’t get the provision of auto fill in this product.
Major Features and Benefits:
- It comes up with a superb construction and it is crafted using high quality food grade plastic.
- It has a very good cleaning process which gives safe, pure and portable water.
- The water purifier has been designed especially for the Indian homes.
- It is also an ideal filtration device as it doesn’t require running water or electricity during the purification process.
5. Whirlpool Destroyer World 61005 6-Litre Water Purifier
It uses the EAT filter that provides the power of 4 filters in a single physical filter.
One more good thing about this filter is the fact that it is self-serviceable i.e. you can change it on your own whenever you need it.
It also has essential minerals present in it which gives you clean and healthy water. It has a tank capacity of 6-litres which is ideal for small family.
- It can be installed quite easily.
- Self-serviceable and thus it doesn’t require any technician.
- It comes with zero power consumption.
- Higher purification rate as compared to normal RO purifier.
- It is not suitable for high TDS water.
- The tank can get dirty in a span of 6 months.
Major Features and Benefits:
- The product doesn’t waste any water during the purification process.
- It doesn’t require electricity during the purification process.
- It uses the electro adsorption technology to retain the natural minerals that might be present in the water.
Best Water Purifier Without Electricity in 2021- A Complete Buying Guide!
Water purifier is a very good house hold item that can be used for protecting your family health. Contaminated water can be a source to a lot of diseases and thus it can cause a lot of problems to your health.
In the following buying guide, we will make you aware of the questions that you should ask yourself before you decide to purchase a water purifier.
- Type of water – Hard water or soft water?
Some of the examples of hard water are water supplied from tankers, underground water and the water that is drawn from the bore wells.
Hard water can contain a lot of heavy materials such as arsenic and fluoride.
- Types of water purifiers- UV, RO and UF?
If the contamination of water is too high, then you would need to consider UV water purifier. On the other hand, if the water supply at your home is quite hard, then you should consider RO water purifier.
Apart from all these, if you are living in an area that witnesses frequent power cut, then opt for UF water purifier. If the water is hard + contaminated, then consider using RO+UV water purifier.
What are the things that you should keep in mind while you are buying the best water purifier without electricity?
There are certain things that you should keep in mind while you are purchasing a non electric water purifier. Some of them have been mentioned below:-
Use gravity based water purifier filter
All the water purifiers that are gravity based don’t consume electricity during the purification process. The following type of water purifiers makes use of activated carbon filters. These kinds of filters work on the force of gravity and it doesn’t need any other force.
These kinds of filters also have the ability to catch the salts and the impurities.
When you are purchasing any kind of water purifier, then it is appropriate to select the tank storage volume. If you are having high storage tank, then the pure water would be available for a long period of time.
Try to purchase a water purifier having a capacity of 15 to 25-litres.
Chemical-Free Purification process
A lot of water purifiers that are available in the market make use of chemicals for purifying the water which can be quite dangerous for your health.
So, you should certainly purchase a product that uses chemical free purification procedure. Gravity based water purifiers doesn’t use any kind of chemicals and hence the water is drinkable and quite healthy.
Easy cleaning process
In general it is seen that non-electric water purifiers need to be cleaned in a span of 10-15 days and hence you need to select a water purifier that is effortless to clean and use.
Also, the maintenance of the water purifier should be less as you would have to open the water purifier several times.
So, if you looking for electric vs. non electric water purifier, then you can opt for the later if in case you are tight on the budget.
You might easily be able to purchase gravity based water purifier at a price range from Rs 1500 INR-4000 INR in India. Also, look out for the materials that are being used for making the water purifier. Look out for good-grade plastic as it is unbreakable.
So, friends here are the top 5 best water purifier without electricity that you can purchase in 2021. I hope the reviews as well as the buying guide would certainly help you out in making a firm decision towards buying a non electric water purifier.
So, if you want to know more about this article on best water purifier without electricity or if you still have any other doubt then do let us know in the comment section below.
We would be more than happy to answer your question.